Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What to Be Thankful For

It has been quite sometime since my last posting. Graduate school, a new baby, and working six days a week do take up some time. However despite a busy schedule I must take some time to take part in one of the greatest of our nation's traditions, giving thanks on Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for having a job that I love. As I told my students today, get a job that you love because you will never work a day in your life. I am thankful for having a house to live in, as many do not even have this luxury. And finally most importantly, I am thankful for my family because they provide all of the support that I need even during the hardest of time.

So this Thanksgiving be sure to give thanks and share with other what you are thankful for. You'll be surprised how being thankful can go a long way.

No comments: